The Notion integration allows you to paste a Notion page into your knowledge base.
How do I add files from my Notion Page?
Step 1: Adding Notion Page Datasource on Libraria.
- Go to the Knowledge Base of the Library you want to add a knowledge to.
- Click on the External Data Sources tab.
- Select Notion.
- A window will pop up then click on
Import Notion Docs.
- A new window will open to select your Notion account. Select the account where the files you want to add are located.
- You will be redirected to choose what files you want Libraria to have access to, select what you allow access to then click
- Once done, you will see that under the Active Direct Integrations section, Notion is now added.
Step 2: Move to Notion Page Tab on Libraria
- Go back to Knowledge Base and click
- Select Scrape with links
Notionfrom the tabs that are in the link section.