The Google Drive integration allows you to paste a folder link or a file.
Accepted File Types
How do I add files from my Google Drive?
Step 1: Adding Google Drive Datasource on Libraria.
- Go to the Knowledge Base of the Library you want to add a custom answer to.
- Click on the External Data Sources tab.
- Select Google.
- A window will pop up then click on
Add the Google Integration.
- A new window will open to select your Google account. Select the account where the files you want to add are located.
- You will be redirected to choose what files you want Libraria to have access to, select what you allow access to then click
- Once done, you will see that under the Active Direct Integrations section, Google is now added.
Step 2: Move to Google Drive Tab on Libraria
- Go back to Knowledge Base and click
- Select Scrape with links
Google Drivefrom the tabs that are in the link section.
Step 3: Paste your File URL or Folder URL
- You can simply get the link to your drive by copying it from the URL field of your browser.
- Paste your Google file or folder URL. Click Add more if you want to add more URLs.
Submitbutton. Once submitted, a window will appear showing how much credits you will use and the files that will be added to your knowledge base.
- Click on the
Submitbutton in the window to confirm and add it to your library.