Why we love Pipedream: Pipedream gives you up to 15 minute timeouts compared to Zapier’s 30 seconds, which is almost necessary when it comes to long outputs with GPT-4.
- A Pipedream account
- A Libraria account and library
Step 0: Get your Libraria API Key
- Select your team on the Side Nav, and click
- Copy your
API Key, or if it doesn’t exist click
Step 1: Create a new workflow on Pipedream
- Create a new project and workflow on Pipedream
Step 2: Create a Trigger
- Select a trigger to call your API. Try an email (will run your workflow if you send it to the specified email).
- Send an email to the specified email
Step 3: Create a Libraria Node
- Next press
+and create a new node on your workflow
- Search and select
- Paste your
API Keyfetched on Step 0
Create a query
- Get the path of the content from the previous node.
Find the content you sent from the email or trigger and select "Copy Path"
- Paste the path into the
Queryinput box as a template variable
Paste the path in the "Query" input box as a template variable
- Press Test Run. Wait for the output of your query
If you get a timeout error running the “create_query” node, increase the timeout of your workflow settings to 120 seconds.
Step 4: Select what to do with your Libraria output
- Send over your output for your query with any one of Pipedream’s thousands of apps.